From DEvermore Wiki
Advancement works the same for CoF as it does in Fate Core. That is, you can change your character at Milestones. Below is a quick summary.
- Minor Milestone
- You always can rename a moderate consequence to a recovering aspect. You can do one of the following:
- Swap any 2 adjacent skills.
- Swap one stunt for a different stunt.
- Rename an aspect that isn't your High Concept.
- Significant Milestone
- You gain the benefit of a minor milestone. In addition you get both of the following;
- Gain one skill point.
- Rename any severe consequences to recovering severe consequences.
- Major Milestone
- You get the benefits of both the minor and significant milestones. Plus you get:
- If you have an extreme consequence, you can rename it, freeing up the extreme consequence slot.
- Gain one point of refresh.
- Increase a skill beyond the skill cap, if you wish, thus increasing the campaign skill cap.
- Rename your high concept aspect, if desired.