Marquessa Davena Ancaria Nonia Reguli
Name: Davena Ancaria Nonia Reguli
Refresh: 4 ( 4 )
Knight of Rathport, Marquessa of Southern Reaches
Dame Ancaria Davena, Knight of Rathport
I will reclaim what my family lost!
Not Your Average Rathport Woman
We're not out of this yet!
Ally of Chicahuatl (lava elemental)
- +1 to Melee defense when outnumbered. +1 stress dealt when fighting 2 or more nameless NPC's.
- When your character successfully hits in a Fight attack, you can choose to forgo causing stress and instead pay a fate point cause a Consequence. This can be done just once per opponent per encounter.
- Demoralizing Stance.
- As a trained fighter, you are able to adopt a stance that makes it unequivocally clear how capable you are of handing someone his ass. Whenever displaying your fighting stance or techniques, you may roll Fighting instead of Intimidation.
- Speaks Avonian, Goblin, Dwarvish, Elvish, Giant, Primordial
- Master at Arms.
- When you succeed with style on a Fighting attack, you gain a full scene aspect with a free invocation, instead of just a boost.
- When a character leads his fellows while in the thick of battle, he gains a +2 to create an advantage using Melee — provided his followers take his orders and there is an existing aspect on the scene or enemy she can take advantage of.
Aspect - Dame Ancaris of Ancaris Tower and Sheriff of Dun March (Properties - Giant Scale)
+3: Defense (roll vs. attacks)
+1: Resources, Soldiers, Staff
- Dreamstone Amulet.
- Gain +1 to defend actions using Will or Athletics. Spend a Fate point to gain the Dark Sight stunt as per the available stunts option for Night Elves for a scene.
- Blackwood Shortsword.
- This weapon is carved from an especially hard and rare magical wood that grows in the heart of swamps. It's especially effective against undead. Spend a fate point to: Automatically destroy a single nameless undead creature or send a creature of Shadow back to its home realm, and improve the damage bonus to weapon:3 when attacking undead. Gain the weapon:2 bonus against any other target. And it counts as a Finesse weapon!
Light shield. (1 free invoke per scene)
Night Elf Spider Silk Armor. (1 free invoke per session). With cutouts revealing the cleavage between her well-supported breasts and her taught, muscled abdomen around her belly button, the form-fitting spider silk armor is a deep, blood ruby red. Her heeled boots and gloves match the armor.
Broadsword. (Hand Weapon)
Composite Bow. (Missile Weapon)
Whip. (Finesse Weapon)
Adventurers Pack. Note: consists of a bedroll, flint and tinder, backpack or sack, a belt pouch, some food, a couple torches or a single lantern, and a waterskin.
- Gold jewelry set with Amber - Necklace, ring, earrings, engraved gold bracelets. A Good (+3) treasure - bought for D to wear. D doesn't carry these with her.
- Partial Plate Armor (3 free invokes per session)
- War Horse (Galata)
- Barding (for war horse) (2 free invokes per session)
- Banner with House Ancariis' coat of arms on it
- tabard in House Ancariis' colors, with the main part of the device on it
- Davena's Tower (north-west of Rathport)
- House in Rathport
- Dun March (property of the Sheriff of the Eastern Marches)
What Davena Knows About Green Hags
- Carnivores that aren't picky about what or who they eat
- Usually work in groups of 3
- Prefer to capture females alive in hopes of turning them into hags. This is because there is no such thing as a male hag -- hags are made, not born.